Re: maldelbrot set

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21185] Re: maldelbrot set
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:23:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The book Applied Mathematica (Shaw and Tigg, 1994) included a chapter on
visualizing these two sets (Chapter 19). It compares the built in Compiled
function option with external C programs (furnished) called via MathLink.
I'm sure it's covered in other books as well, but this is the only one I can
name off the top of my head.

A. Sharma