spherical geometry software

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21325] spherical geometry software
  • From: "Jeff Chorniak" <chorniak at cyberus.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:42:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am looking for software that will allow me to create a 3D sphere of a
volume of my choosing, and then be able to change the shape of the sphere
into any shape I choose (peanut, square, irregular blob etc...) without
changing the volume.

This kind of software does not neccessarily have to be geometry software,
but any software that will do this will be fine.

Any advice?

Regards,
Jeff Chorniak