Re: Circuit Analyses with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21346] Re: Circuit Analyses with Mathematica
  • From: "Maya Lemiel" <lemiel at bangkok.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:37:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi there,
I have used the following reference to tackle various aspects of Electrical
Engineering via Mathematica.  Here is the info...about the book...please
check it before you buy.

Authors: Alfred Riddle & Samuel Dick
Title: Applied Electronic Engineering with Mathematica
Publisher: Addison Wesley

Take care