Graphics output limited to 120 pictures.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15791] Graphics output limited to 120 pictures.
  • From: burnt the biscuit <bgress at mail.ucr.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:04:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all,

Does anyone else have this problem?  I am outputting a long series of
frames for an animation, either from ListPlot or ListPlot3D or some
other plot, and all pictures after the 120th picture are empty/white.
The little blue cell-brackets are still there on the right-hand-side,
and there is something in the cell which can be resized as per normal,
but it is just empty whiteness.  And of course saving the notebook with
these empty pictures in them creates a corrupted nb which can't again
be opened.

Regards

Bernard Gress