Notebook -> Kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15853] Notebook -> Kernel
  • From: Andre Fachat <a.fachat at physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:40:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!

I am trying to save a Mathematica 3 Notebook to use it directly with the
kernel (the notebook reads a file with parameters and writes the output
to another file and I want to automize this).

However nothing I tried works. The best I got was to save the notebook
as text and pipe it to the kernel. Some commands get evaluated  but for
others that work fine from the Notebook Frontend  produce lots of error
messages.

Platform is Linux/X11.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
A. Fachat

--
Email address may be invalid. Use "fachat AT physik DOT tu-chemnitz DOT
de" ------Fight SPAM - join CAUCE http://www.cauce.org------Thanks,