Must Play generate a graphic?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15931] Must Play generate a graphic?
- From: ron-griffin at tamu.edu (Ron Griffin)
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:34:00 -0500
- Organization: Texas A&M University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I use Play to generate a sound, I always get an accompanying graphic. Because I'm using Play merely to alert me regarding my program's progress during a long looping procedure, the graphic has no value. Inspection of the grand Mathematica book provided me with no help. Ideas?