Mathematica for Alpha-Linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16091] Mathematica for Alpha-Linux
  • From: wexler at neptune.phys.ufl.edu (Carlos Wexler)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:53 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am interested in running Mathematica on an Alpha machine running Linux.

It seems there is Mathematica for Digital Unix on these machines.  Can it
run on Linux as well?  Or, are there plans to port Mathematica to Linux
running on Alpha processors?

Thank you,

			Carlos Wexler

Carlos Wexler                     |  Dept. of Physics, Box 118440
wexler at phys.ufl.edu               |  Tel: (352) 392-7334
http://www.phys.ufl.edu/~wexler   |  FAX: (352) 392-0524