Two Dimensional Interpolating Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15341] Two Dimensional Interpolating Function
- From: juan antonio gonzalez castro <jagonzal at students.uiuc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:15:28 -0500
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know about any function or package in Mathematica3.0 to construct an approximate (interpolating) function approximate-z = f(x,y) using a set of points (x,y,z) corresponding to an IRREGULAR (x,y) grid such that the approximate function reproduces each of the values of the set used to generate it, and that can be used for interpolation?