- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15396] Polar(List)DensityPlot available?
- From: franki at aerodyne.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:14:57 -0500
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Greetings! Does anybody know of a Mathematica function, package, etc to do what I'd call "PolarDensityPlot", or perhaps "PolarListDensityPlot"? There's nothing in MathSource or UseNet that I can find. PolarDensityPlot logic is fairly obvious. PolarListDensityPlot would take a (rectangular) data array (List), and assume uniform steps in radius and angle. The trick would be to work the spatial artifacts arising from the mapping. Any pointers appreciated! -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own