nb file from mac to windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15495] nb file from mac to windows
- From: Anthony Wilson <wilsona at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:22:40 -0500
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Okay, I know this sounds like a very novice is asking, but I am very frustrated. I am just trying to open a .nb file on a windows machine that was created on a macintosh. I have done this before by just copying the file over. But for some reason, on the windows labtop I have not been able to open the .nb file on it. When looking at the text file, everything seems fine. I am using Mathematica 3.0 on both platforms Any suggestions? Anthony L. Wilson