nb file from mac to windows

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15495] nb file from mac to windows
  • From: Anthony Wilson <wilsona at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:22:40 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Okay, I know this sounds like a very novice is asking, but I am very
frustrated.

I am just trying to open a .nb file on a windows machine that was
created on a macintosh.  I have done this before by just copying the
file over.  But for some reason, on the windows  labtop I have not been
able to open the .nb file on it.

When looking at the text file, everything seems fine.

I am using
Mathematica 3.0 on both platforms

Any suggestions?

Anthony L. Wilson