- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15574] Option Inspector
- From: Enrique Zeleny Vazquez <ezelenyv at sirio.ifuap.buap.mx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:44:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello dear Mathematica fellows!: How Can I change a Option Inspector's option from the kernel? How can I change the "scope"? Some options seems to need "" around, and I can't get many of them by the Information command. Other: I want to make a set of buttons that change the behavior of a palette, sometimes the palette must have the "Copy" behavior, another times the "Evaluate" behavior, and EvaluateCell...CopyEvaluateCell. Thanks Enrique Zeleny Instituto de Fisica Puebla, Mex.