MathLink and RedHat 5.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15565] MathLink and RedHat 5.2
  • From: "Norman E. LeMay, Jr." <statgeek at ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:44:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I hope this isn't an old question, but, I am using redhat 5.2 and
mathematica 3.0 for linux.  I am trying to learn how to use the
MathLink with C routines.  I am having problems making the link in
mathematica. Apparently, the compiled and linked program must be linked
against the libc5 libaries.  Can anyone help me, or refer me somewhere
where I can get this thing to work.

Thanks,
    Norm.

Norman E. LeMay, Jr
OfficePhone:TBA Front Range Community College
303-404-5693 Red Rocks Community College
TBA email: statgeek at ix.netcom.com
web:http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~nlemay