error messages in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15584] error messages in mathematica
  • From: gardner2824 at my-dejanews.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:23:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

My name is Leon and I recently purchased a copy of mathematica. I am
using to write a program to calculate NMR relaxation times. The program
generates error messages, and I have not been able to find any
documentation on what these error mean. Does anyone know where I can
find information about this?

Another strange things that seems to be happening is that Mathematica
generates different error messages when I run the same program at
different times. Also, sometimes it does not give any error messages,
but then I run the same program at a different time and a line of code
that worked before does not work anymore. What is going on here?

One last thing. I would like to use Off[general:spelll] to suppress this
error message. However, it seems to stop working whenever I start a new
Mathematica session.

If anyone has some insight on any of this, I would really appreciate it.

                          Thanks! - Leon