Mathematica and OPENSTEP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15670] Mathematica and OPENSTEP
  • From: rmj at leland.Stanford.EDU (Roger M. Jones)
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:29:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At present I am running Mathematica on NeXT "black hardware".  However,
I want to run Mathematica with OPENSTEP 4.2 on a recently purchased PC.
Is there a Mathematica version specifically for this operating system?
And, have users found Mathematica to be stable when run in this way.

Many thanks,

-Roger Jones

--

(rmj at leland.stanford.edu)