HELP! MathLink and Linux.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15620] HELP! MathLink and Linux.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:28:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. Did anybody managed to compile soemthing under a glibc Linux box, using MathLib? I've tried the hint given in the mathsource page with no luck, whhatever I do I get an executable linked against the glibc libraries. Any idea? Thanx. \/\\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/ EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr Homepage : http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html ICQ#7316619