Re: Button to delete all graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15685] Re: [mg15666] Button to delete all graphics
  • From: Jurgen Tischer <jtischer at col2.telecom.com.co>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:06:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Ted,
I didn't bother about the Cells with -Graphics- and so on in it, since
you really want to get rid of the big Graphics Cells.

Cell[BoxData[
    ButtonBox[
      RowBox[{"Press", " ", "me"}],
      ButtonFunction:>CompoundExpression[
          NotebookFind[
            SelectedNotebook[ ], "Graphics", All, CellStyle],
          NotebookDelete[
            SelectedNotebook[ ]]],
      ButtonStyle->None]], "Input"]

Use with care, this thing something like rm in Unix.

Jurgen