blah::usage and BeginPackage

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18835] blah::usage and BeginPackage
  • From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at rice.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:19:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

Mathematica lets me define functions which have their parameters in
subscripts, e.g.

In[16]:=

In[17]:=

Out[17]=
12

My question is, how can such a function be defined in a package and made
available to the outside. Any variations of foo::usage I could come up
with did not seem to do the job.

Thanks for suggestions,

   Henrik Weimer