need to plot an arc

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17965] need to plot an arc
  • From: "Raymond Keattch" <raymond.keattch at net.ntl.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 02:51:21 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need to plot an arc in a program that takes data as
degrees/minutes/seconds.

I have the following data;

1. Center point of the arc in degree/minutes/seconds
2.  Radius of the arc in miles.
3.  Start of the arc in degrees/minutes/seconds
4.  End of the arc in degrees/minutes/seconds.

I need to plot points in degrees/minutes/seconds to make up the arc. It
would be helpfull if this could be done in a spreadsheet.

Thanks all

Ray Keattch.