Re: TeXForm with long expressions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18315] Re: TeXForm with long expressions
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:07:58 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7l0jdg$chl at smc.vnet.net>, "Xiaogang Wang" <xgwang at emu.thchem.ox.ac.uk> writes: > I have a long expressions to be transformed to latex format. > I am not satisfied with 'TeXForm'. > > Are there some good package to give latex output? To the best of my knowledge, there are no extensive third-party implementations of translators from Mathematica sytnax to TeX and friends. Can you enumerate in precise terms exactly what you find to be dissatisfactory? Perhaps we can suggest some workarounds. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.