Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18381] Help
  • From: kwong at mines.edu (Kwok Man Wong)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can complie the addtwo on Visual C++. However, when I try to link
it, a error message comes up as follows:

--------------------Configuration: addtwo - Win32
Linking...
addtwo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLMain
Debug/addtwo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

addtwo.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Could anyone tell me how to set up the link in VC++? The Wolfram does
not provide the "libML.a" in window so I cannot use it. Could anybody
please help? Thanks!

HELP! HELP! HELP! SOS! SOS! SOS!