Front End Stalls When Not On Network

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16188] Front End Stalls When Not On Network
  • From: John Jechura <JLJechura at marathonoil.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:13:25 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hopefully someone can help me out.  I have Mathmatica 3.0 installed on a
Toshiba laptop running Windows NT 4.0.  When I am not connected to my
network, the front end stalls out when trying to load the kernel.  I have
removed mltcp32.mlp from my System32 directory but this did not fix the
problem.  Any other ideas?

--
John Jechura
Sr. Engineer