I have problem with these functions!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16154] I have problem with these functions!!
  • From: "mikael hellstrom" <mikael.hellstrom at swipnet.se>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:13:07 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello! Mabe you can help me??

1)
I'm going to make a function that take a list, the number that are going in
the list, and the spot
there the nummer are going to place. The function are leaving the new list
as a result.
switchelement[list_,number_,place_]

2)
This function should return the "most common" numbers in the list.(if two
numbers have same frecvence,the function should take the lower number.)
like this: mostcommon[list_]

3)
biggerthan[list_,number_]
This funktion return a list with values bigger or equal with "number"

Thanks mick!!