Searching a Mathematica mode for Xemacs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16312] Searching a Mathematica mode for Xemacs
  • From: Dan Truong <dtruong at irisa.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 01:05:40 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If someone uses Xemacs to program Mathematica,
I'd like to find a library which supports
Mathematica syntax.

I've found an old library, but text isn't colored.
I am looking for automatic indentation, syntax
coloring and parenthesis highlighting, and ideally
a menu to jump between functions (exactly like what
is available for C programming).
Mathlink or mathematica related functions in xemacs
are not important to me.

I find the notebook interface difficult to use to
program complex routines.

Dan-