Re: MathLink Programming reference

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16357] Re: MathLink Programming reference
  • From: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com (David Reiss)
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:16:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <7bo0m6$dp6 at smc.vnet.net>, Jon Prudhomme
<prudhomj at elwha.evergreen.edu> wrote:

>         Hello all,
>
>         I am looking for a book on programming with Mathematica with an
> extensive treatment of MathLink.  Any suggestions?

David Wagner's "Power Progamming with Mathematica: The kernel"
has a 50 page chapter on MathLink.  This however may not quite
be as much as you desire.  Take a look at it in a bookstore somewhere
to see if it meets your needs.

--David

Scientific Arts:
Creative Services and Consultation
for the Applied and Pure Sciences

  http://www.scientificarts.com

David Reiss
Email: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com

Remove the !SPAM to send email