Re: Supressing Plot Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16449] Re: [mg16361] Supressing Plot Output
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:21:54 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>How can I overlay plots and graphics primitives _without_ displaying
the
>individual plots first?

Benjamin,

Use DisplayFunction -> Identity in the original plot, and
DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction in the Show statement.

If you wish to have a general set of packages that allow the easy
combination of various kinds of plots check my web site given below.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/