RE: 3D Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16657] RE: [mg16604] 3D Graphics
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:54:06 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Naum Phleger  wrote:
--------------------
    I want to know if there is a program that I can send my 3-D graphics
from Mathematica to be edited as a 3-D image.  I want a program that will
rotate it or change colors and that sort of thing.

Dynamic Visualizer  might do what you want.  Take a look at
http://store.wolfram.com/view/visualizer/?36F0EBB0-39EA
and contact Wolfram Research for more info.

If even if it doesn't do what you ask for above you may have a use for it,
since you work with 3D graphics.

Regards,
Ted Ersek

P.S.
Please include a useful subject in your messages