Wolfram Research at APS Centennial Meeting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16640] Wolfram Research at APS Centennial Meeting
  • From: events (Wolfram Research)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:53:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wolfram Research is pleased to participate in the American
Physical Society Centennial Meeting and celebration being
held from March 20 to 26 in Atlanta.

Visit the Wolfram Research booth and
* See the first public preview of Mathematica gigaNumerics
  technology
* Check out Publicon, our new system for formatting
  technical papers
* Preview the notebook-based style sheet for Physical Review
  Letters
* Learn about submitting Mathematica notebooks as e-prints
  to http://xxx.lanl.gov
* Check out our new giant poster of special functions
* Meet a few of the physicists who work at Wolfram Research

We hope to see you in Atlanta!

---------------------------
American Physical Society Centennial Meeting
March 20-26, 1999
Georgia World Congress Center
Atlanta, Georgia

Wolfram Research Booth Number: 711

Exhibit Hours
  Monday, March 22          10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  Tuesday, March 23         1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
  Wednesday, March 24       10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

If you are not attending the APS meeting, watch our web
sites:

http://www.wolfram.com: announcements of new Mathematica
technology

http://www.publicon.com: Publicon information and free