Thanks (was: Gettting Rid of units)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16649] Thanks (was: Gettting Rid of units)
  • From: rlove at antispam.neosoft.com (Robert B. Love )
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:54:02 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to say thanks to all who responded to my question.  Most
of you gave advice like:
  {list}/ Degree

which left me a list of numbers divided by Pi/180 and still labeled
Degree.  It turns out the author of the function I was using had
created his own unit.  One of you who suggested replacement rules
(T. Burton) seemed to have a universal solution. But the speed and
number of responses after making it to this mailing list was impressive.

 Bob Love                                   MIME & NeXT Mail OK
 rlove at neosoft.com