Re: Package for visualisation 2D Riemmanian Sums?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16766] Re: [mg16715] Package for visualisation 2D Riemmanian Sums?
  • From: Sergio Terrazas <sterraza at campus.cdj.itesm.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:24:06 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!
I have done something along the lines of what you want.
You can take a look at my web page at
http://www.cdj.itesm.mx/mathematica/mathematica.html
Then click on number 3 of the index (C=E1lculo Vectorial), and then go to
Integral Doble (Double Integral).
If that is what you are looking for, I will gladly provide the notebooks
for you and anyone interested.
Saludos!
Sergio Terrazas
Juarez, Mexico