Printing Graphics fm Mathematica J

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16737] Printing Graphics fm Mathematica J
  • From: Robert Himbarger <72263.1271 at CompuServe.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:23:51 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I down loaded the article "Visualization of Complex Functions" from
the latest Mathematica Journal to my Macintosh Power Book G3. I am
trying to print the article on an Epson Color 850 inkjet printer.
The problem I am having is that a few of the color graphics will not
print. Most do, but some do not. I have tried giving lots of memory
to Mathematica and setting the preferences to render in the front
end with no luck. I have tried to print only one page with the
graphic I want on it also with no results. Any suggestions and help
would be greatly appreciated.
                   Bob H