Re: Insertion Point Bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17573] Re: Insertion Point Bug
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <mdsa at musica.mcgill.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 02:14:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A visit to the Wolfram technical support FAQs would have solved your problem
easily if you're running System 8.x. The Appearances Extension patch
provided there solved the problem on my 603e series  PowerBook. I should
point out that at the time I was running System 8.1. The Wolfram site also
provides a new set of Mathematica fonts to fix some display problems with
later versions of the OS, but I haven't had the opportunity to test them
myself since I am now running Mathematica on a PC. You can find all of these
subjects discussed at :

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Macintosh/FE/AppearancePatch.html

A. Sharma
Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital
2300 Tupper, Montreal, QC, Canada H3H 1P3

email: mdsa at musica.mcgill.ca