notebook interface problem in Mathematica 4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20736] notebook interface problem in Mathematica 4
- From: topquark at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:17:48 -0500
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know why the notebook interface automatically scrolls up to the beginning of the current cell when one tries to enter inline formula mode and the cursor has reached the last available line for text in the window. When the page scrolls up so that the cursor is then hidden from view below the bottom of the page, one can still "type blindly", and when one leaves inline formula mode the page suddenly scrolls down bringing the cursor back into view. Any suggestions on how to avoid this behavior are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (I'm using Mathematica 4 in Windows 98.) Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.