Progressive graphics output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20862] Progressive graphics output
  • From: Joeri Kenes <kenes at imec.be>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:09:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm wondering whether it is possible to append a graphics object to a
graph without completely rerendering it. For example, I would like to
make a plot of temporary results, and then add additional datapoints
as   the calculation goes on.

If this would be impossible, then how can I remove the previous plot and
put a new version in its place?

Can one also open separate windows for graphics output from within a
notebook interface like one gets when rendering a graph from the
command-line interface?

Thanks in advance,

Joeri Kenes.