Progressive graphics output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20862] Progressive graphics output
- From: Joeri Kenes <kenes at imec.be>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:09:39 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: IMEC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I'm wondering whether it is possible to append a graphics object to a graph without completely rerendering it. For example, I would like to make a plot of temporary results, and then add additional datapoints as the calculation goes on. If this would be impossible, then how can I remove the previous plot and put a new version in its place? Can one also open separate windows for graphics output from within a notebook interface like one gets when rendering a graph from the command-line interface? Thanks in advance, Joeri Kenes.