Help Needed: Atmospheric Transport of Pollutants (Gauss/Particle) Dispersion Modelling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20115] Help Needed: Atmospheric Transport of Pollutants (Gauss/Particle) Dispersion Modelling
  • From: "Ulrich Klein" <uklein at iff.fhg.de>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:04:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathgroup Reader,

I want to use Mathematica 4 for dispersion modeling of
pollutants in the atmosphere by primarily using a gauss
dispersion model (according to german TA Luft regulations)
and perhaps, if possible, a particle-in-cell model that is
able to accomodate for 3D terrain and buildings.

I am at the start, any help how to do it, where related
*.nb's could be found, and who has done that before
would help me a lot.

Has anybody experience in using a Geographic Information S

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Ulrich Klein

Ulrich Klein
Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation
Sandtorstrasse 22
39106 Magdeburg
Tel: +49-391-67-12110
Fax: +49-391-67-12644