Re: V4.0 on NT4.0/SP3 does not update the Start/Documents List
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20222] Re: V4.0 on NT4.0/SP3 does not update the Start/Documents List
- From: "Andre Giroux" <giroux at dms.umontreal.ca>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:06:38 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. The same problem occurs with Win98 and Win95. I thought this was annoying but normal... Andre giroux at dms.umontreal.ca >Shortly after installing mathematica 4.0 on NT4.0/SP3, I noticed that >Mathematica would not update the NT Start/Documents list with the >recently accessed notebook filename >... >I turned this in at the time to Wolfram tech support and they could not >reproduce the behavior. I inquired about it again a few days ago to see >if they have learned anything further and was told that no one there >has seen this behavior and no other users have reported it. >...