MathLink AppleScript module?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20312] MathLink AppleScript module?
  • From: Joe Strout <joe at strout.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there an AppleScript module (OSAX) for talking to Mathematica?  Or
is such not needed, because Mathematica for the Mac is already
scriptable?  (I don't have it yet; we're trying to make sure it will
fit or needs before we buy.)

I looked in MathSource [1], but didn't find much there.  Are there any
other sources for Mac-related Mathematica packages and extensions?

Thanks,
-- Joe

[1] http://mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Interfacing/Mac

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe at strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |
Check out the Mac Web Directory!    http://www.strout.net/macweb.cgi