how to open all cells?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20348] how to open all cells?
  • From: Joe Strout <joe at strout.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:47:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I download a notebook from MathSource, it typically comes as a
tree of collapsed (closed) cells.  To make a printout I can read over
lunch, I first need to open all the cells.  Is there any way to do this
that's faster than double-clicking all the closed cells?

Surely there must be, but I've searched the online help and poked
through all the menus and found nothing.  (I'm using Mathematica 4.0
for MacOS.)

Thanks,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe at strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |
Check out the Mac Web Directory!    http://www.strout.net/macweb.cgi