Re: adding comments to a file in a different color

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20371] Re: adding comments to a file in a different color
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 02:45:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The easiest way to to edit your default styesheet and assign an existing
text style a different color. Under "Styles for Body Text", for instance,
you could change the color for the Small Text prototype to the color you
wish, and then simply select Small Text on the toolbar or via the
Format:Styles menu when you wish to insert a comment. Of course, this
assumes you don't use Small Text for other purposes, in which case you can
define a new type 'comment' (you might also want to make Small Text 'less
small' for comments).

A. Sharma