How to select all cells ABOVE a given cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20442] How to select all cells ABOVE a given cell?
- From: siegman at stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:19 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Doing editing and modifications in a cell halfway through a long notebook. Want to _quickly_ select and execute all cells above (and including) that cell, starting from the beginning of the notebook, but not continuing below that cell (because the cells below haven't been corrected yet. Looking for a fast _keyboard_ way to do this . . . (Or, alternatively, a way to put a "STOP HERE!" cell just below the one being edited.) Thanks, siegman at stanford.edu