Version 3 vs Version 4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19681] Version 3 vs Version 4
  • From: "Chris Lasater" <lasach2 at dons.ac.usfca.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 02:19:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a math student who currently uses Mathematica 3.  I noticed when buying
books that version 4 is currently available.  After attempting to find a
good review, I could not find one.  Can anyone advise me on weather or not
Mathematica 4 is a good investment, or if I should just stick with version
3.

Thank you

Chris