Scrolling Font problem?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19712] Scrolling Font problem?
  • From: Arnold Gregory Civ AFRL/SNAT <Gregory.Arnold at sn.wpafb.af.mil>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:36:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I recently installed Mathematica v4.0.0 on Windows NT.

It works great, but I'm having trouble with the fonts (I think).  Everything
looks right, but when I scroll up & down a notebook (and sometimes when I
evaluate a cell), parts of the lines just disappear.  Also, I get small
pieces of characters printed right on the edge of the top of the window.
Anybody else experiencing this?

It is not a consistent problem.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
I can almost always change display between working & presentation & then
things will be legible again (basically I refresh the display).

Any suggestions... this is annoying.  :(

Greg