Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20031] Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
  • From: Joseph Panagiotou <4way at netscape.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:40:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the following problem
 	I am running win 98 and my keyboard works properly in every
single application thus far (By properly I mean the symbols on the
keys are what I get on screen when I press them) I mathematica though
my keyboard characters are all screwed up. (ex. I hit { and I get @, I
hit { and I get 8 )
Can anyone please help with this problem?
Thanks
Joseph