Re: Keyboard shortcuts do not work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23134] Re: Keyboard shortcuts do not work
  • From: "Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee at inka.de>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"P.J. Hinton" wrote:
> The reason that you need to do this is that keyboard shortcuts defined
> in MenuSetup.tr take precedence over those in KeyEventTranslations.tr.

Thanks for your reply!

Because I prefer the Windows keyboard shortcuts I simply copied
the keyboard and menu configuration files of a Windows version
of Mathematica from the directory
  .../Mathematica/4.0/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/TextResources/Windows
to the LINUX directory
  ~/.Mathematica/4.0/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/TextResources .
After slightly modifying the menu configuration files
everything works fine.

Regards,

Felix