Re: Mathematica and MacOS X.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24679] Re: Mathematica and MacOS X.
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:19:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 31 Jul 2000, Andrea Riciputi wrote: > At the end of the year Apple will release MacOS X, the new Unix based > Cupertino's OS, and all new Macintosh will be sold with this system > pre-installed. I'm a Mac and Mathematica user and I'd like to know if > people at Wolfram are working at the port and when it should be ready. This topic is addressed on the Technical Support FAQ site: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Macintosh/Compatibility/MacOSX.html This page will be updated as more information becomes available. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.