MLGetRealList...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24851] MLGetRealList...
  • From: Peter Buttgereit <buttgereit at biomediclab.de>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:24:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Group,

I am implementing some of my Mathematica packages in C for speed reasons.

While I got along with the simple MathLink examples easily I failed

to receive and return lists of real numbers.

My test progs work with all args being integers but on switching

to real numbers the program hangs or gives back the length of the

input list instead of the sum of its elements (example from 2.12.4

of The Book).

Using :ArgumentType: {RealList} will give strange numbers to the

program (3.2134234*10^61 and such...); using MLGetRealList() lets

the prog hang.

Linking an compiling does not yield error messages.

I use VC++ 6.0 on WinNT 4.0SP6 with Mathematica 4.0.

Besides:

Is there info about the different ml32i2*.lib files?

Using a standard win32 project (following the addtwo.exe setup

for VC++ in the MathLink help) I get "undefined _Win16 at 8".

Choosing a win32 command line prog does fine without this error.

Help appreciated -- TIA,

Peter