Re: Can you round number to the nearest x?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24919] Re: [mg24871] Can you round number to the nearest x?
- From: Rob Pratt <rpratt at email.unc.edu>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:35:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
5 Round[n/5] 10 Round[n/10] Rob Pratt Department of Operations Research The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill rpratt at email.unc.edu http://www.unc.edu/~rpratt/ On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 owenzooey at my-deja.com wrote: > Looking through the standard functions I cannot find a way to round a > number to the nearest 5 or 10 or whatever. Is there a somewhat simple > way to do this before I do it the hard way? > > Keith > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy. > >