latex...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24948] latex...
  • From: Anesh Sooklal <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

dear mathgroup,

After having saved a notebook file as a Tex document, i find that i am
unable to run the resulting tex file. i would get error messages saying
that a notebook.sty file is needed...i remedied this by copying the .sty
file to my current directory. however i still get an error message, "
This NFSS system isn't set up properly"
i also have latex2e on my system.
is there anyway of setting my path so that i donot get these errors?

thank you,

A. Sooklal
Research Assistant
Dept. of Physics