Problems with Exporting Greek letters in graphics to .eps files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24977] Problems with Exporting Greek letters in graphics to .eps files
  • From: Joel Cannon <jcannon at jcannon.washjeff.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am attempting to incorporate some plots made in mathematica into a
LaTeX document. The problem I am encountering is that the .eps file I
create does not interpret/render the Greek letters (Gamma and theta)
correctly; I get gibberish where the Greek letters should be.

I am using Helvetica 16 as the default fault for text, and have used both
Export and psfix to generate the .eps file.

Has anybody encountered and been able to correct this?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me,

Joel W. Cannon                   |   (724)223-6146
Physics Department               |   jcannon at washjeff.edu
Washington and Jefferson College |
Washington, PA 15301             |