Help in neuro-fuzzy-control

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21939] Help in neuro-fuzzy-control
  • From: Holger Haut <haut at bgmr.rwth-aachen.de>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:49:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I want to implement a neuro-fuzzy-controll in an industrial steering
process. This neuro-fuzzy-controll shell
help to process the mass of parameters.
For this project I=B4m looking for a software-system which includes the
following features:

    fuzzy-control for embanding existing knowledge
    processing the results of  attempts by neuralnets
    the parameters of the attemps have to be input by an online system

I=B4m looking for a program which solves my problems. I don=B4t want to
develop such a tool. Adapting the
tool to the process should be quit easy (without knowing the algorithm
of fuzzy and neuro). So if you have
ideas of such a tool or have expiriences in such a work, please mail me.

    hofmann at bgmr.rwth-aachen.de

Thanks for helping me

yours
                Oliver Hofmann

begin:vcard
n:Haut;Holger
tel;work:0241-80 6884
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:RWTH;LuF Betriebsmittel zur Gewinnung mineralischer Rohstoffe (BGMR)
version:2.1
email;internet:haut at bgmr.rwth-aachen.de
title:Dipl.-Ing.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Lochner Str. 4-20=0D=0A;Aachen;;52064;
fn:Holger Haut
end:vcard