Shading the bounded area in a system of inequalities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21960] Shading the bounded area in a system of inequalities
  • From: Thomas Skipper <skipper at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When you're given a linear equation subject to constraints how do you
shade the bounded area, set the corner points and find the
minimum/maximum value of the equation using Plot. I tried FilledPlot
but couldn't get that to work( it just spit back my input, without a
plot). Acually, I don't really need to plot, but I'd like to know how
to get the shading to work.
Thanks

_
Thomas Skipper